os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com Messaggio archiviato #799

Da: "Will Honea" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Intestazioni complete
Messaggio non codificato
Oggetto: Re: [OS2Wireless]Re: Intel 3945 support in GenMAC
Data: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 00:52:49 -0700
A: "OS/2 Wireless Users Mailing List" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>

** Reply to message from "Kris Steenhaut" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>
on Thu, 22 Feb 2007 06:54:36 +0100

> Will Honea ha scritto:
> > Mine shows up as 8086:4222 for the 3945a/b/g setup and makes no complaint when
> >

> This one isn't listed in the inf file. I wonder whther my inf file could
> be outdated. So question is do you have an updated one?

Kris, I really can't say what I have working right now - I installed the eCS B3
and Genmac popped up with the numbers, it bound OK and WEP connects worked for
a little while.  When I started to try WPA, I got the C005 crash during bind
and haven't had time to go through it since.  I'm not sure what the real status
is as the whole installation is acting cock-eyed right now and I haven't got
time to dig into it.  I'll let you know if I get anything definite once I get
back to it.

>From somewhere, I got the impression that Intel was going to outside sources
for their newer devices - does that sound right?

--
Will Honea <whonea@whonea.net>