From: "Jan van Wijk" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [OS2Wireless] Problems connecting using PEER on T60p, Intel 3945abg
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2008 19:13:34 +0100

The plot is thickening,

While testing, I tried connecting to the T42p while THAT was
booted to Windows-XP, and surprise, it worked.

I could do a successful 'net view' and a 'net use' from
the T60p with eCS-RC4 to the T42p with WinXP ...
Directory and fileaccess was normal after that.

Connecting to the MAC still fails.

Will retry later to connect to T42p/eCS, and am installing
another RC4 right now with just a wired interface configured.

Regards, JvW