Poštni seznam arhiviranih sporo?il

Od: "madodel" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Glava
Izvorno E-sporo?ilo
Zadeva: Re: [OS2Wireless]Re: Cardbus 802.11g card with WPA for eCS or Linux?
Datum: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 11:48:38 -0500
Za: OS/2 Wireless Users Mailing List <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>

Lewis G Rosenthal wrote:

I take it your old laptop is not Wi-Fi ready? In that case, you may be best served by using one of those bridge devices where you will have full support of the hardware, independent of the OS. None of the card drivers supports WPA under OS/2, of that I am certain.

Lewis,

I thought GenMac supported WPA.  Have you used any wireless bridge devices you can recommend?

Mark

--

 From the eComStation Desktop of: Mark Dodel

 Warpstock 2007 - Where?, http://www.warpstock.org

For a choice in the future of personal computing, Join VOICE - http://www.os2voice.org

  "The liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerate the growth of private power to a point where it becomes stronger than their democratic State itself.   That in it's essence, is Fascism - ownership of government by an individual, by a group or by any controlling private power." Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Message proposing the Monopoly Investigation, 1938