From: "Leon D. Zetekoff" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [OS2Wireless] VOT (very off-topic)
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 08:25:36 -0500

Hi Mark...yes been licensed since 1970. Easier now that there is no code requirement.

on the telco thing, with the extra pair that is in the cable you can use a junction box and plug in to the extra pair and then put a cordless phone at that point and not have to deal with wires anymore.

take care leon

* Mark Henigan wrote, On 2/13/2008 7:32 AM:
Leon D. Zetekoff wrote:
Mark...you can't ground the coax if you're using it for the phones. You really should be using twisted pair.

Hello Leon:

You're probably right.  Good thing I don't need to.
BTW, I had never noticed that you are a ham!  I've
been considering starting that process in my spare
time.  :->

Thanks again!

- Mark

Mark Henigan