From: "Lewis G Rosenthal" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [OS2Wireless]Any DST patches?
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 19:23:17 -0500

On 03/10/07 06:11 pm, Leon D. Zetekoff thus wrote :
I've been out of town for a few weeks and not able to read all of my e-mail. Are there any OS patches for tonight?
Wrong list for this, as this is pretty well OT, unless you want to discuss AP DST updates (in which case Stan has posted a couple)...

   * eClock needs to be updated (eCS MT will do this automagically),
     and it (eClock) will then (automagically) update...
   * SET TZ= in CONFIG.SYS (or this may be done manually, for those not
     yet using eCS and Chuck's truly useful tool)
   * I have posted a couple notes on the eCS ng re: IBM Java 1.3.x,
     Innotek Java 1.4.2, and GoldenCode Java 1.4.1 (the latter of which
     does not require any updating beyond the system TZ; IBM & Sun have
     released TZ updaters for their respective builds - Sun's works
     against Innotek's Java)
   * Probably a few more of which we are not yet aware, but will no
     doubt rise up to bite us in the *ss after 2am (Lotus Organizer?)

Cheers. I'm still applying updates at client sites, thanks to a few late releases by Novell and Sun (thank you very much).

Rosenthal & Rosenthal, LLC
Accountants / Network Consultants
 New York / Northern Virginia           www.2rosenthals.com
eComStation Consultants                  www.ecomstation.com