From: "Lewis G Rosenthal" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [OS2Wireless][Fwd: RE: You call for help on Wireless networks]
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 14:52:38 -0400

Thanks, Stuart. I'm happy to help. I'll contact Nancy directly.

On 03/15/07 12:11 pm, Stuart Gray thus wrote :
Lewis,

I receive a regular newsletter, and this question recently came up.  I think it might be more up your street, so may I take the liberty of introducing you to Nancy?  If you want to go ahead with helping her, please let me know.  I'm going to let her know that I am contacting someone, so a direct email from you wouldn't come out of the blue.

Thanks,
Stuart
(subscriber to OS2wireless group)