From: "Ed Durrant" <virtualized_ecs_users@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: eComStation 2.0 Silver works under VMWare Player
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 18:10:26 +1000

I installed eCS 2.0 Silver under the free VMWare Server for Windows and the image created there runs under the Free VMWare Player application.

There is one slight issue at present - it appears the network card definition between the two environments is different so that when the image is booted for the first time the network card is in a disconnected state. setting this to connected (and NAT in my case) from the icon in the bottom left hand corner of the VMWare Player box and rebooting eCS fixes the issue.

--
Cheers/2

Ed

eComStationAustralia podcast RSS feed http://eComStationAustralia.podbean.com/feed or iTunes