From: "Steve" <virtualized_ecs_users@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [Virtualized eCS] eComStation 2.0 Silver works under VMWare Player
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 09:26:41 -0500

Ed Durrant wrote:
I installed eCS 2.0 Silver under the free VMWare Server for Windows and the image created there runs under the Free VMWare Player application.

Hoooooooray!   Thanks, Ed!  I'm still going to try converting a VPC VM first, but if that fails I'll try your approach. Since VMWare Player comes as a component of Workstation (I'm not sure WHY), if the conversion doesn't work, I'll try using Server.

One thing for sure VirtualBox created far more problems than it solved, and eCS is listed as supported!  And as an aside, yesterday I found the reference on the VMWare web site to Warp 4.52 being supported ( by accident ) while looking for something completely different!

Thanks again!

Regards,

Steve