Van: "Steve" <virtualized_ecs_users@2rosenthals.com> Volledige berichtkoppen
Ongedecodeerd bericht
Onderwerp: Re: [Virtualized eCS] eComStation 2.0 Silver works under VMWare Player
Datum: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 16:36:58 -0500
Aan: Virtualized eCS Users Mailing List <virtualized_ecs_users@2rosenthals.com>

Ed Durrant wrote:
I installed eCS 2.0 Silver under the free VMWare Server for Windows and the image created there runs under the Free VMWare Player application.
Hi, Ed!   Well, I converted a working Virtual PC VM, and it hangs at the logo just like you experienced. I registered for and downloaded a copy of Server 2 this afternoon.  Would you have any idea how much disk space it requires, not counting virtual machines? Also, is it likely to disrupt my Workstation setup like Virtual Box did? If push comes to shove, I suppose I could install Server 2 on Linux and create an eCS virtual machine there, but I'd rather not.

BTW, I'm glad you piqued my interest in virtualization!  I'm learning a bunch, but way too slowly! :^)

Regards,

Steve
(still can't imagine why MPTN is running early in phase 1!)

Aanmelden: Feed, Samenvatting, Index.
Afmelden
Mail naar ListMaster