From: "Cliff Scott" <cliff185@intergate.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [Virtualized eCS][eCS-Technical] VBOX question
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 22:26:38 -0500

** Reply to message from Ed Durrant <edurrant@durrant.mine.nu> on Sun, 13 Sep
2009 12:02:45 +1000

> Ed Durrant wrote:

> >> I pulled mine from Paul's download page (download dot smedley dot info).  I
> >> think it was his 5/2008 build (not at my machine, presently).
> >>

> > Oh - yes I have the 5/2008 build - I thought that was an earlier version
> > that 1.5.5. - I'll need to expand and check.
> >
> The readme in that file says it's v 1.5.6, not 1.6.1, a bit newer than
> 1.5.5 build 9, but the real question is when will we be able to get a
> v2.x or v 3.x build.

Ed,

I just found that I had already downloaded the 1.6.1. The date on the readme
and Zip file it is 5/31/08 and the readme.os2  calls itself SVN r9190, what
ever that means. The FAQ and Whatsnew are titled as ver 1.56 OSE and are an
older date. Is that what you were referring to? Running the new version the
"About Vbox" says it is 1.6.1.