From: "Doug Bissett" <virtualized_ecs_users@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Printer support
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 10:37:55 -0600 (MDT)

This may be common knowledge, but I never heard about it before:

My brother got a Canon Pixma MP620 printer, which doesn't work all that
well with eCS (it almost works, using the CUPS printer driver). It is a
printer that can optionally be network attached using WiFi. He has
WinXP installed in a Virtual PC 5.1 system, under eCS 2.0 RC6a, which
has network support. It was easy to connect the printer using the
network attachment, and it works great. Even the scanner works. The USB
part also works, but the only part that I got working was the photo
selection from a SD card. Other parts may work too, but I didn't have
the time to try that out.

Hope this helps somebody...
--
From the eComStation of Doug Bissett