Fra: "Cliff Scott" <virtualized_ecs_users@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Emne: Re: [Virtualized eCS][eCS-Technical] VBOX question
Dato: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 07:59:19 -0500
Til: "Virtualized eCS Users Mailing List" <virtualized_ecs_users@2rosenthals.com>

** Reply to message from "Lewis G Rosenthal"
<virtualized_ecs_users@2rosenthals.com> on Sun, 13 Sep 2009 02:48:07 -0400

> PS (to all): Replies should now be directed to the list and not to the
> poster, and as with other lists on my server, From addresses should be
> hidden. Please let me know if you have any trouble posting.

Lewis,

I'm not sure what you mean about the "from addresses should be hidden". The
last post I made to this list showed my "from" address. Are you saying that
your list software will hide the addresses or that we should some how hide
them?

--
Cliff

Abboner: Feed, Digest, Index.