From: "Doug Bissett" <virtualized_ecs_users@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [Virtualized eCS] Cannot load reg-key - eCS2.0rc7, VirtualBox3.2, wind7 on ThinkpadT510
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 15:14:21 -0600 (MDT)

Another option is to use a virtual diskette drive (or a real one) to
build a diskette with what you want/need. Then use SAVEDSKF to create a
diskette image, which can be attached to VBox, or VPC, as a diskette
drive.

> http://hobbes.nmsu.edu/download/pub/os2/util/disk/loaddf.zip

Of course, you should also be able to attach the virtual diskette (but
I never tried that). I use VFDISK for that sort of thing, although I
haven't needed it for a long time.

--
From the eComStation of Doug Bissett
dougb007 at telus.net