From: "Rich Walsh" <rich@e-vertise.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [vkapps-dev] Proper placement memboot menu string which is ArcaOS-specific
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2018 15:04:00 -0500

On Wed, 7 Mar 2018 14:48:17 -0500, Lewis wrote:

> We have our first translated menu string for ArcaOS. The question
> is whether this rightfully belongs in bios/menu_xx.inc in the
> Netlabs repository or whether this should go elsewhere

The string in the Netlabs repo should read "Boot from CD/DVD".
The one in the AN repo should read "Install / Maintain ArcaOS"
(or the NLS equivalent) either by virtue of a one-time custom
build or because someone spent 30 seconds with a hex editor.

Also, I noticed a while back that you run 'memcfg' every time
you build. Why? Memdisk virtually never changes. Run it once,
commit the result and eliminate a wholly unnecessary step.

Rich Walsh

--
This email was Anti Virus checked by Astaro Security Gateway. http://www.sophos.com