From: Lewis <lgrosenthal@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [vkapps-user] CRC error during PF unpack
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2018 14:08:29 -0400

On 08/11/18 02:04 pm, Lewis wrote:
My current AltBoot builds of ArcaOS are failing to boot from USB stick due to a CRC error noted during the unpack of AOSBOOT.PF.

AFAICT, packfile.exe does not provide any method to test a PF. The documentation references not packing compressed files, and the PF in question does include a zipfile. I'm wondering if it is possible that a recent update to InfoZip may be a factor, here.

Thoughts?

The exact error, close to the end of the first line of dots, is:

Packed data CRC failed..

(two dots on the end of that, and line breaks at the second "C" in CRC.)